Friday, February 29, 2008

Gosh.I'm a such bad citizen

My!!!
Today,as I came home from school,taking bus 74,and as I was going down from the upper deck,I noticed a red plastic bag with some thing inside.I could vaguely make out what was inside it-a flat rectangular box. As it looked normal,I just thought it was left behind accidentally by some one.So,I just alighted without bothering about the bag. Till I got home, I got the shock of my life... ...

On the cover page of 'The Straits Times' newspaper, a JI chief had just escaped from the detention area. then it all flooded into my mind. What if that was a bomb. What was inside the bag??? Then I started to worry.

It all seems that people won't bother about things until it is really important. Well now, heed my advice. When you see any suspicious objects, call for help. Alert others.

Hey, stay cool and lets hope that everything will stay gold. Yo!!!

No comments: