Tuesday, February 26, 2008

sad:( Furuba has come to an end.....

Hey,
My fav comic collection Fruits Basket or Furuba has just ended. This is why people say that all good things must come to an end someday.I cried while reading the book aware that the same story must have touched others too. Sometimes,I wonder why the author has such creativity and thinking different from others.

Fruits Basket is not just any ordinary comic. It is about teenage romance, love,emotions and humour.You can cry all through a book. It is just so wonderful.The way she expresses each character's thoughts makes me full of awe and admiration... ...

But still,everything must come to an end, like Harry Potter(Not that i actually read it though.Never touched it. Not once.Only picked up the last book to take a look.)and the world.

When then sun burns out, it the end of the world.For the Earth, at least... ...What's gonna happen is still unsure.

What would do do if tomorrow is the end of the Earth?

I just wrote an essay for the Commonwealth Competition at British Council. I saw clips on BBC about millions and millions of fish being thrown away because there were excess fishes caught. The sight of it disgust me. And the Al Lino has caused millions of fishes dying in the ocean.Fishes are tiny creatures. Slight changes could not be felt by us but could be a large change of temperature to the fishes.

Its bored being in the house the whole day. What can I do besides watching television? Sometimes, I wish that I have a sibling so I won't be so lonely sometimes... ... Mum's having dinner at her friend's wedding, so it leaves me to dad. He's taking care of the plants,so iI have the house to myself. I just made some dessert. Home made choc ice-cream(Made by me,of course!)with some Hershey good night kisses powder and Meiji melted chocolate. yum...

What should I do now??? Ha ha.. I'm starting to be like Disney's Phineas and Ferb.I love Isabel and her 'What 'cha doin' accent.LOL...

Catch ya soon!!!

No comments: