Thursday, February 28, 2008

E-learning day

Hey,
Sorry for not posting yesterday.It was e-learning day yesterday,so we had to access our work through the internet.we had to print it out,but as I had no printer,I did it on foolscap.Science was the hardest as it was our first lesson on chemistry. We would study biology during the first part and biology in the latter part and lastly, chemistry

Wah...I miss my biology teacher,Mr Rodrigues.He was a really great teacher.Now, our biology teacher, Ms Quek,is only 18 years only and is only a temporary teacher to substitute our pregnant teacher.

Today for science, I learnt solutions and suspensions.Mr Rodrigues taught us a bit about it before so I knew about it.I wrote lots of notes today.For choir,every one said that I was very beautiful in my costume.My classmate Maybellyn said I look like a princess and not like going to the market at all.

Actually, I like the costumes for 'be our guest'.It was a really smart and I like it. For our musical piece,'Belle', we had to buy our own costumes.Who wats to come and support Xinmin Secondary school on 19 march at 7.30p.m. Tickets are priced at only SGD$15.All support needed. Please comment and I will reply.

Thanks

No comments: