Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feel the beat

Hey there,
It's Monday already.Today, the class had a mathematics test from M.O.E.Only some classes are doing it...our class was selected.Its 3pm to 5pm. Two hours. When we were doing the test,the band was practicing downstairs,so I couldn't concentrate at all. I didn't do two questions.Wah!!!!!


I feel like telling them to stop playing and let us do the test. I didn't. It's agony.That's why mum told me those in band are a bit tone deaf. It was so loud. And thats on my right.

On my left,the workers from Xinmin Primary School was having construction. 'Cause I sat next to the window It was very loud.I bet the testers from M.O.E. must be thinking was type of good learning environment is that. In fact, it isn't.

Hmm, maybe our school needs to improve on this area...

Oh, and talking about school,here's my class website at the bottom!!!!!

http://www.one-zerofour08.blogspot.com/

Enjoy you day!!!!

No comments: