Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Introduction to my life

Hiya,
My name's Valerie. I'm in Secondary One this year.I'm studying in Xinmin Secondary School.I'm in the school Chorale. You can find out more on http://youtube.com/watch?v=-Ydx5HeFHbU We are having a musical on March 19.I really look forward to it as everyone has put in a lot of effort.

During all this time,I search the net to find out more about it.The kiddish show that was etched in my mind disappeared and the more I found out, the more curious I grew about it.Although the songs were written long ago, it contained a lot of meaning.And i was really glad to be able to perform the opening song,Belle. The next lesson, as we sang the choir theme song,'As long as I have music,'I could feel that the person who wrote the song had a lot of passion for music. I'm in Soprano,the highest key for girls.

The fourth lesson, I learnt how to use support(using the stomach to sing). It was quite easy as our primary school teacher had taught us that before.

During this four weeks,I had enjoyed myself in choir,but i can't say so much about sports.....

We learnt badminton for five weeks.As I always have a phobia that the ball would hit me,i would either duck or run away from the ball. That is why I have never been good at ball games.I mean, I'm good at running and I either get Gold or Silver at my physical test but I just have this fear of balls and I'm bad at catching too.But I'm trying to change and I made some improvements. i can now hit a few shots or give a gallant pose after a great shot. I will never give up.My classmate Yan Qing taught my how to stand and the teacher also taught me how to serve the shuttle cock, though I'm not very good at it...We also learnt wushu every tuesday morning during morning assembly.

Well, I have to study for my geography test on wednesday. I got the top marks for science with a score of 25/30.Bad news-I failed my chinese test with a terrible score of 22/50... ...But after reading fruits basket starting of last year, I decided to adobt Tohru's never say die attitude. i love Fruits basket comics. I recommend you to read it. It has really funny parts that will make you laugh and cry whatever your mood. I say, Natsuki Takaya ROCKS!!! I would really like to thank her for writing and drawing Fruits Basket!!!Okay, my typing skills are very bad and I must have spent about...say...an hour or two??? Well, thats all for today......

Here's the website for 'As Long as I Have Music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn98OvmNQxE&feature=related. Its not very good but thats all I could find on youtube....

No comments: