Saturday, March 1, 2008

Its a LEAP year!!!

Hey gurls,
Today is a Febuary 29,a day that only happens once every four years.You can never be to glad to have one extra day for Melizo IV. We are practicing really hard now,and I'm really very tired after tuition with Andrew Er.I didn't even feel like using my brains for doing the maths questions during lesson. Gosh, I'm just so tired, plus I have a lot of schoolwork to do. It's chinese. Did I mention that I'm really bad in Chinese. My classmate Lin Rui got 60/70 for her chinese composition. She is so PRO. And today, she presented in class for the oral presentation. We are supposed to write about our interest or our idol. Gosh. What topics should I write about???I really don't know.

My friend Jing Ying did a presentation on the rubiks cube today. I think its time that I got myself one...

She says that it costs about SGD$12.That is so ex.Gosh. I must really work hard to save for the rubiks cube... ...

Today I fell at P.E. while playing netball. I was trying to catch the ball when I lost my foothold and fell. My knee is hurting so much now!!!!!

No comments: