Friday, March 7, 2008

Very the sorry...

Hi
Sorry for not posting yesterday.But nothing really happened yesterday actually. Yesterday, our science teacher told us to buy a drink during recess today. So, I bought a drink and went back to class, but was stopped by an SL(student leader).He said "That is pink dolphin right??"I told him that I needed it for science as we were learning solutions and susspensions. He then replied " I don't think so." We were like standing under the rain as I was taking the shortcut to my locker to take my science book. I got fed up and told him that he could have the bottle if he wanted to. Then I gave it to him and walked off. .

What kind of attitude is that?! I should have told him."You can ask my science teacher and if she says that I'm right, you say sorry to me and buy one Melizo ticket."

Wah!! There goes my $1. I bet every Secondary student would have told him that. Didn't he do the damn experiment on the universal indicator?? That is so STUPID!!

No comments: