Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OMG! EOY is over!!

I have absolutely nothing to do now, so I went searching for some brain teasers.

Here are just some...(Please think before you look at the answers)

Qn 1.How can you tell the difference between a can of chicken soup and a can of tomato soup without tasting it?

Ans: Read the labels.

Qn 2.If you have 3 oranges and you take away 2, how many will you have left?

Ans: 3

Qn 3. A fifteen metres rope is tied to a horse.The horse is 25 metres from the hay stack. How can the horse get to the hay?

Ans: The other end of the rope is not tied to anything.

Qn 4.After teaching his class all about roman numbers,(X=10,IX=9 and so on)the teacher asked his class to draw a single continuous line and turn IX(9 in roman) into 6. the only stipulation the teacher made was that the pen could not be lifted from the paper until the line was complete.

Ans: Draw an 's' in front. It makes SIX. The roman number thing is just there to trick you.

Anyway, those are just a few brain teasers.I also spent my time writing songs and drawing, but they're no really good I guess.

Guess what? I have choir on 29 October, the day we are having chalet. Which reminds me,I haven't given Mabu the confirmation letter and my mum's NTUC card. We got about 50% discount. By the way, I'm getting a new laptop today!! It's a 81/2 inch one. The actual price is a thousand plus but my mum's company can allow us to buy it at a discounted rate. Plus I have a free version of microsoft office 2007. My mum's colleague won it for free and it can be used on 3 computers. This is so fun. I'm gonna love it. The laptop is black. Actually, I wanted white but my mum said that it would dirty easily, so... ...

Hey, enough crapping for the day already. BYE!!!

Signing off,

No comments: