Monday, June 2, 2008

Bored:(

Checking out of the homestay today.The breakfast is the same boring thing- egg, ham, hashbrown,cucumber and bread.Bored to death!!!!I don't know what to do except to find pleasure .in Natsuki Takaya's new book,BECAUSE YOU SMILE WHEN I SING.I met two Japanese students yesterday. But they're not really Japanese. They're just learning Japanese in Japan.Which means they know English. So, because we are in Taiwan, the owner doesn't know Japanese, only their parents(Japan ruled Taiwan during World War II. People were forced to learn Japanese.) And the students know not much Japanese plus the parent were not in, so I had to be their interpreter which was a little hard cause they keep on talking abont Kanji which I don't really know, but thanks to FURUBA(Fruits Basket) by Natsuki Takaya, I learnt a bit about Kanji. The owner also said something about Ding Tang Guo which looks like a bell. I don't know but he says its red outside , and white inside.
Ok. Juz gonna sign off now,

No comments: