Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tired...weary...sleepy

Hey,

Today,I had choir the WHOLEday. From 1.30pm to almost 6.30pm.
1.30 to 4, we had sectionals,
4 to 6.30, we have choir.
7-9, I have tuition at Andrew Er

-Even though its the start of the school holidays, we have a lot of homework.
16 pieces actually.
Most of them are projects.
-Anyway, I juz upload 04's picture with Ms Quek.I miss her so much!!!!!She is such a wonderful teacher!!!!! :)
She said that she got into Cambridge University.(We'll of course, since she's such a brilliant teacher)



Anyway, for my grades,they are,

Class position:14/40
Level position: Very bad. 132/239

Even though my level position is not very good, but I got 14 for class position, which I have like, never gotten before. I'm always the last 10 for class position, but the top 10% for level position.
Now, its the opposite.
But never mind. At least I won Mabellyn- She got 20 for class position.



Well, I shall end off here.
bb.

No comments: